A newly appointed CFO wanted to transform the culture of a financial service team. According to the leadership team, the group was decentralized, un-organized, there were redundant roles, and high-levels of miscommunication across the team.
- Identify key business processes.
- Develop strategy to sort role redundancy.
- Design a change management plan to rollout changes to the organization (including reduction in workforce).
- Coach intact training team on new roles and responsibilities where training would be needed.
- Design and deliver team building interventions using the MBTI.
- A new centralized department was created with clear spans and layers.
- Training programs were launched for newly minted roles.
- Communication vehicles were created to maintain visibility across the organization.
- Team engagement increased.