Client was on a path to implement a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for their sales workforce. The plan was to release it to a specific group of employees across the U.S. The client was using Agile Methodology with a strategy to leverage 80% out-of-the-box functionality with a 20% customization process.
- Identify how current state ways of working would impact future state.
- Design a holistic change management strategy.
- Develop communication plans and training plans to cover 300 employees across the U.S.
- Deliver and evaluate technical training.
- Before the engagement the client had 2% user adoption and utilization. In the span of 9 months, working together the client achieved 90% user adoption.
- The implementation received visibility from senior leadership and was pushed to become a Global initiative across LATAM, NA, EMEA, APAC.
- Client achieved a culture transformation and increased efficiency in their sales process, resulting in a shorter sales cycle.